Lechon in Spanish is a pork dish in several regions of the world, most specifically in Spain and its former colonial possessions throughout the world. Lechon is a Spanish word referring to a roasted suckling pig.
National Dish Of Philippines
Lechon is a famous pork dish that begins with a suckling pig that is roasted over charcoal. It originated in Spain and spread throughout all the areas where she had former colonial powers.
How much is lechon per kilo?
Available Per kg:
Piglets at Vero Pig Farm
- We guarantee you, healthy and happy piglets
- Our pigs have nice and clean pig houses
- VPF is surrounded by amazing nature and fresh air
- We feed our sows and piglets with the best nutritional food.
- We supply our pigs with clean and healthy water from our deep well
- Vaccination and medication for all our sows and piglets.
- CCTV, GSD guards, we keep track of what is happening at the farm 24/7